I attended a class on Document and Records Management this last Thursday and Friday and the instructor recommended the following book for anyone interested in InfoPath Development: Designing Forms for Microsoft Office InfoPath and Forms Services 2007 (Microsoft .NET Development Series) by Scott Roberts.
TechNet Tech Centers
MSDN Developer Portals
- SharePoint Team Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint
- SharePoint Designer: http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepointdesigner
- Records Management: http://blogs.msdn.com/recman
Other Microsoft sites
- SharePoint Community Portal – http://sharepoint.microsoft.com/sharepoint/default.aspx
- SharePoint Forums on MSDN – http://mssharepointforums.com
- MOSS home page on Office.Microsoft gutepotenz.de.com – http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointserver/default.aspx
- Microsoft Learning – http://www.microsoft.com/Learning/training/find/FindCourse.mspx – do a search by product for “Microsoft Office SharePoint Server” or “Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0”.
Non Microsoft Blogs
- http://blumenthalit.net (of course!)
- http://www.sharepointblogs.com/ (aggregates most everything)
Wow, 10 years later, and I think every one of these links is outdated.
InfoPath is dead.
https://Docs.microsoft.com is now where you find a lot of the documentation that used to live in TechNet.
http://Dev.Office.com is the home of Office developer content.
Key blogs now appear on https://TechCommunity.Microsoft.com
https://today.collab365.community/ is my favorite Office 365 blog aggregator.