It’s just under two weeks until I arrive at the Microsoft Ignite 2016 conference in Atlanta Georgia. I’m very excited to not just attend, but speak as well. I will be:
- Presenting four theater sessions, see below.
- Participating in a Community Spotlight Talk on Tueday, 9/27 at noon.
I’ll hold office hours at the MVP Lounge Thursday, 9/29, 4-5pm. If you have questions about SharePoint, Office 365, Azure, or the Raspberry Pi, come on by! If you have questions about any other Microsoft technology, and I can’t answer it, I’ll help you find someone that can.
- I’ll be co-organizing an Office 365 Adoption User Group Meetup at breakfast on Friday, 9/30,Update: My schedule changed and although I helped organize it, I was not able to attend it.
- I’m planning to attend Joel Oleson’s blogger breakfast, same as last year.
Here are my four sessions:
- Tuesday, 9/27, 5:35pm – 5:55pm, Expo Theater 3: Get Started with Windows 10 IoT Core and the Raspberry Pi
- Wednesday, 9/28, 12:40pm – 1:00pm, Expo Theater 2: Pick the right tool for Microsoft Office 365: what to use when
- Wednesday, 9/28, 2:50pm – 3:10pm, Expo Theater 2: Master PowerShell Basics: Resources and Best Practices
- Thursday, 9/29, 2:10pm-2:30pm, MVP Hub Talk 1: Azure Networking Hubtalk: Connecting your Cloud, People, and Places
Updated 9/15: Added Preview videos, Discussion links, details on O365 Adoption Meetup.
Updated 9/20: Added details about office hours in the MVP lounge.
Updated 9/22: Added session times and locations. All times Eastern.
Update 9/30: Post event corrections due to schedule changes.