Here are a bunch of resources for learning PowerShell and for using PowerShell with SharePoint and SharePoint Online.
First, for learning PowerShell, I recommend this books from Manning Press:
If you are still using SharePoint 2010, the books are:
Notice that the first of the two SP 2010 PowerShell books is co-written by none other than Gary LaPointe, who makes the PowerShell add on commands for SharePoint that you can find here: http://blog.falchionconsulting.com/.
In addition to the books, some great online resources are:
- The Windows PowerShell Blog
- The Microsoft TechNet Script Center
- My PowerShell Building Blocks for SharePoint, on CodePlex
- My Old Blog
- PowerShell MVP Jeff Hick’s Blog, his Mr. Roboto Columns, and his Professor PowerShell Columns.
- SharePoint MVP Todd Klindt’s PowerShell-related blog posts
- The PowerShell script repository at http://poshcode.org/
- The SharePoint+PowerShell script repository at http://get-spscripts.com/
- The SP PowerShell Help Group in SPYam on Yammer
- Jack Fruh, aka SharePoint Jack, and his PowerShell related blog posts
That should be plenty. Of course, Bing.com is always a good resource too…