This is a follow up to my post about the events in the first half of the year that you can find here. The first half of the year now only has a month and a half left. We’ve just completed a busy three weeks of events:
- Build. If you didn’t attend (it was in California), you should watch the keynote.
- Ignite. It was right here in McCormick place. I had the honor of presenting my Overview of the SharePoint Community and organizing a PowerShell Q&A with MVP Jeff Hicks and Jack Fruh. There was so much good stuff here, I need to do a separate blog post that recaps it all.
- GotoCon Chicago
- Chicago Coder Conference, not to be confused with Chicago Code Camp, which was last month. I spoke at both, giving my Introduction to PowerShell.
No time to rest though! Let’s look at the rest of the year:
- UX Camp – June 6
- Microsoft Build Tour – June 10 – The best of the Build conference, brought to Chicago. https://chicago.build15.com/
- SPBizConf.com, June 17 & 18. “The SharePoint Business Virtual Conference”. 48 hours of SharePoint content! I’ll be presenting two of those hours.
- Office DevCamp June 18th. More info here.
- TechWeek Chicago, June 22-28
- ThatConference, Summer Camp for Geeks. August 8-12.
- Addicted to SharePoint, September 24-25. CANCELLED!
- AzureCon, online September 29th.
- Collab365, October 8
- Visual Studio 2015 Launch Event, October 21
- Ignite Your Business with Windows 10 and Office 2016, November 12
- SharePoint Fest Chicago, Dec 8-10 – Use coupon code BLUMENTHAL200 to save $200.
* Yes, I know June is in the first half of the year. I included it here for convenience.
Update, 5/28/2015: Added the Build Tour on June 10.
Update, 8/21/2015: Addicted to SharePoint cancelled due to low registration. However, look for a SharePoint Saturday Chicago suburbs in March 2016.
Update, 9/4/2015: Added AzureCon, Sept 29th.
Update 10/8/2015: Added Visual Studio Launch Event, coupon code for SharePoint Fest 2015.
Update 10/30/2015: Added Windows 10/Office 2016 event in November.